About our Programs
Arrow and HPE will help you further extend your value to your customers through additional programs and tools. With our combined expertise, you can deliver more value and higher margins.
Below are some of the programs that we offer. For more information, contact us at email@example.com.
- Onboarding: HPE PowerStart provides new partners with HPE and Arrow OnRAMP enablement.
- MVP Enablement Programs: HPE MVP Enablement Program provides lead-generation programs and education for new HPE products and services.
- SmartChoice Programs: Arrow SmartChoice programs help partners quickly “ramp up” on specific Hewlett-Packard Enterprise products and services. These are designed to accelerate business growth and streamline efficiencies for partners. In 2021, we are focusing on Nutanix, Aruba, SimpliVity and Nimble.
- Certification Mapping: HPE certification analysis and mapping services are available to partners. Coming soon through a new Partner Portal!
- Engineering Qualified Leads (EQL) Campaigns: Arrow’s new EQL program is unique to Arrow and offers our partners and their end-users’ access to sales and pre-sales engineering resources that can address business and technology challenges. The goal of the program is to deliver qualified revenue growth leads in a short sales cycle, allowing you to sell more and sell faster!
- Solutions Labs: The Arrow Solutions Lab provides you with the latest products from leading hardware and software suppliers, coupled with experienced engineers that can help you design, test, demo, and ultimately, sell the right solutions to your customers. Our labs are capable of emulating small, medium and large IT infrastructures and will help you sell server, storage, software, networking and security solutions.
- Arrow Open Lab: The Colorado Open Lab in Denver demonstrates the full capability within the Arrow portfolio from the sensory edge-to-edge compute, to the network, to the enterprise layer and either on-premises or public, private and hybrid cloud. It is a showcase for our engineering services and how we can design, build and integrate solutions for customers spanning the full technology stack.
- HPE-Dedicated Learning Provider: Arrow is an HPE-dedicated learning provider that offers HPE training and certification classes.