HPE APEX Terms and Conditions
- One sales and one technical partner employee are assigned to the program.
- Driver teams each contribute $2,020 entrance fee to participate per stream.
- Participating driver must comply with rules of program.
- Participating driver to work with Arrow on all HPE opportunities created within APEX.
- Designated team member must be an employee of a registered partner signed with Arrow Electronics as their selected distributor for all of 2021.
- Arrow shall not be financially or otherwise liable to partner team member if the event is cancelled or postponed due to strikes, fires, casualties, war, government regulation, civil disorder, hotel facility construction or renovation project, terrorism, public catastrophe, Acts of God, or other causes beyond Arrow's control.
Partner Team Value
- Eligible for share of demand generation program valued at $80,000
- $4,000 all-expense paid travel to APEX launch in San Jose, CA | January 27-29, 2021.
- $400 value in training vouchers
- $2,500 value in attending Most Valuable Partner Training program(s)
- $2,000 value for Arrow HPE certification training
- Sponsorship to attend HPE Discover or Aspire (valued at $4,000 per person)
- Sponsorship to attend Aruba Atmosphere (valued at $4,000 per person)
- Priority HPE Financial Services support
- Business promotion incentives
- CRN media coverage and Aspen Core Technical Channel (up to $25K)
- Ad-hoc incentives to be determined
- Sales prize - Winner awarded trip to Las Vegas Driving Experience and Formula 1 for top performers (valued at $7,500 per individual)
Race Milestones and APEX Program Requirements (subject to change)
Milestones are assigned to teams who register for the APEX program. Some milestones and requirements may change and are subject to change with proper notice. All milestones must be completed in order to be eligible for the final Grand Prize. Details to be provided at APEX Kick off in San Jose, CA in January 27-29, 2021.
- Register, pay $2021 entry fee, and sign up for Engage and Grow
- Engage Seismic and pass Seismic exam #1
- Sell and register first sale
- Attend MVP workshops:
- Sales Track 1: InfoSight / SimpliVity / Nimble / Primera
- Sales Track 2: ClearPass professional training
- Tech Track 3: InfoSight / SimpliVity / Nimble / Primera / Cloud Physics
- Tech Track 4: ClearPass Professional Technical Training and Labs
- Engage Seismic and pass Seismic exam #2.
- Engage with the Field in 2 of the following ways:
- Hold and conduct a joint business plan review with HPE and Arrow
- Conduct a Cloud Physics Assessment
- Conduct a Clear Pass Demo
- Attend Arrow IMPACT partner event (team owners only)
- Participate in a partner lead marketing campaign
- Obtain HPE technical certification
- Obtain a certification badge
- Obtain competencies
- Submit a MindTickle product overview based on your competency
- Sell and register first hyper-converged sale or first Clear Pass sale greater than $25K